Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Self-Reflection day

After self-reflecting on what my cousin said... I have decided to once again live life optimistically!!! o well, be my optimistic self will surely paint colours to my life. Actually, life is just a piece of paper...why? Because...

1)You are the one who chooses to colour it
2)You are the one who earns the money to buy more nicer colour pencils
3)You don't let other people draw on your paper
4)You are the one who appreciate your paper at the end of the day
5)You are forbidden to colour one wrong part, as it ruins the whole painting

All these goes to show that you lead your own life and don't ruin it just for a momentarily of greed, gluttony, lust, envy, pride, wrath and sloth.

But it would be considered a miracle if you can free yourself from all of these as it is hard!!! And for me particularly...Sloth takes over me...But remember the paper concept, I will not allow this bad thing to stop my earning of money to buy more nicer colour pencils!!! This shall be my way of living from now on but not only that, we must also bring colour to other people's life. So maybe I might just refrain from gossiping from now on which will be SOOOO NOT ME!

But no matter what EOYs are coming, and I would be the one to regret if i don't earn money now to spend in my exams...So to everyone: Understand this paper concept and live your life happily.

But happiness leads to carelessness, sadness leads to fear of moving forward, anger blinds your route. And also, we must always learn from our mistakes which is easier said than done.

Finally, I would like to conclude by saying that only by having a positive outlook in everything in your life can you truely grasp the belief of your life and making you more mature. Thank you for your kind attention and wish all of you best for EOYs...

Next few weeks, I might post lesser things so remember all these I have said. Really, it helps.

No comments: