Wednesday, September 20, 2006

haizzz...luckily got neopets

Haizzz... Today is another day in my life which was in fact one of the more interesting ones. Morning, I went to school, running as I was late and luckily caught up with the school and was discovered to be earlier by 1 minute! And so, I thought it would be the start of my good day but it was not...

Back in class, there was a small quarrel, and I believe that the three of us think that its only a joke to quarrel. But there is always people that make matters from small to big and due to one specific person, I was pissed off for the whole morning till recess when I get to eat. To say it blatantly, people should not poke their noses into businesses when they don't know what is happening. Do they ever notice that their words can be so uncaringly that they piss people off? I hope they do cause forgiveness is for the forgiver or is it something like that.

And so, I still continue leading my life happily thinking of neopets and how to earn more money and that continued me on to this day. But today is really a special day, as I finally understand how people can change under different circumstances. Sometimes, I really think that I shouldn't forgive and forget so easily, thats not good for anyone at all as people will just go on doing bad things with no signs of repentance. Ever heard of karma? Every believe in it? O well, I do and I know that heaven is fair and everything good and bad that you have done is all accumulated and you can never escape your fate of facing it.

Okay...I think I shall blog no more, as I'm getting too emo if this goes on...And to my daily/frequent readers, sorry to say that I can't say the words: 'BE OPTIMISTIC' today...

No comments: