Monday, September 18, 2006

LOVELY LAST EPISODE!!!

WOOOOO!!!! TODAY IS NOTHING EXCEPT FOR THE WORK ROCK MAN!!! SHI2 WAN4 DUN4 QING2 YUAN2 last epidoe!!!!!!!!!!! woots it rawks! if u duno its a cruise show which i always really keep my tears from flowing whenever i watch it!!!

Okay... Here's the story of the show. So there is this guy named wei chen and this girl named yama and they met on the cruise one day and after dating for seven days...they got married cause they were their true love for each other. But on the day of the marraige, it was discovered that the yama had already had plans to marry her former boyfriend but on the day of the marraige, the former boyfriend did not appear so wei chen was the so called ''lifebuoy''. But as she explains to her former boyfriend: Yes I treat him as lifebuoy, wei chen was there and heard it and walked away. Then Yama continued to say: And thats because hes my true love(or zhen ai in chinese it sounds more touching), and im willing to be with him for the rest of my life. Not hearing this wei chen go and anyhow date a caucasian and make her angry and they divorced! And so 3 years later, the misunderstanding was solved and the wei chen took a necklace to say sorry to yama!!! But when he explained everything...Yama: I think you don't understand. Why did you grow suspicious on me? That is because you don't trust me. And your love comes from your brain and not from your heart!

I watched this in the morning 4am 2h before i left for school. juz on that fateful day, fate pushed me to wake up to view this episode which i missed while sleeping and i really cried my eyes out! Okay this don't sound convincing but think of what they said in chinese (my english suxs la) and u will truely understand!!! WAH!!!

Okay good luck for maths quiz i think i go study ba hope i get 75% can liao =P Ok bb! LOL did i blog anything except a story haha nvm!~! ~>_<~ BE OPTMISTIC!!! and once again!!! MY BLOG IS NOT EMO!!!

No comments: