Friday, September 15, 2006

Meaningless life

zzzZZZzzz... Complained of my font too small so today larger font~... Haizzz, nowadays life so meaningless, I sleep more than I play... And thats not a common syndrome especially before EOYs!!! But wanting me to study like mad when its not 1 day before the exam is really hard...-.-

Haizzz, but life is still getting meaningless cause exams stress don't seem to really take over me. Seeing everyone studying, I still don't feel like studying. But I don't care really, I go whatever my heart tell mes to! O well, since my heart don't feel like studying, I will not study. Anyway I only want my GPA to be 3.0 and first half year its 2.91~so it would be quite easy wun it?

Anywayz, slept for 3h again today-.-...I hate sleeping la dunno what's happening. Never mind, tomorrow hsk good luck! I scared so easy I get scholarship or something la blehx-.-... Anywayz BE OPTIMISTIC!!! BB!

No comments: