Monday, September 11, 2006

Please do not read

Today's a really nice day... ya REAL nice...o well maybe it is since i undestood many things during LA lesson like how childish Josh is and blablabla... and i oso failed my chem test~ but all these are real nice...in this world of mine...

to say the truth, i hate hypocrites but am starting to become one not that im really one but im really sick of putting a false front in front of that particular person...im starting to not understand myself...my goal, environmental psychiatrist...might just stop man since im so unsure of my life...

okay...we know the world is unfair...but does this mean others have the right to make other's lifes unhappy? even to the certain extent of making use of others to fullfill their own goals...o well, i can say that i have no temper, but sometimes the things that happen so much can just ignite the spark in my heart...

Really, and really, i hope for once that life would be fair for all beings... sometimes human nature really devours the hearts of people and causing them to do things which are harming others...y can't ppl juz understand that life is NOT ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES!

DARN! do u think im really obsessed with marks...its juz that i hope that the marks would bring life to my life... but sometimes freaking hell idiots come and ruin my life to prove they are better...

WTH! the world is unfair! sometimes a person might not recognize his mistakes...but one who has been told of his mistake and still don't change are the WORST kind of people...do they think they are so pro that they don't need advice? i can tell u! you should go bang the wall and die...

nvm...i will not let my temper get over mi and start going bang bang you're dead...i will not be as childish as Josh...i juz want to prove my point that i will not let an unsignificant being go in the way of my bright life...DARN IT!

No comments: