Tuesday, September 05, 2006

stupid food make mi sick...

wah... sorry for not going to band but my stomach is still dam pain now!!! plus tml still got hsk-.-im so dead!!! maybe i skip hsk and chem lessons oso lol since i never pack my chemistry file!!!

and so i stayed at home sick watching chicken little and it was really stupid haha!!! but i still like it alot LOL!!! ha and so i went on to look after my nephew dexter! and he shitted on the chair and started crying and i didn't know and carried him for 5 minutes!!! luckily the shit never come contact me and instead the baby chair tio it LOL.

spent 8h watching tv non-stop-.-...tough time and studied chemistry but i forgot everything after my afternoon nap-.-...

o ya! and mi thankx to all who visit my blog lol! please continue patronizing here LOL!!!

and finally...good luck for hsk tml...it WILL be lame!

No comments: