Thursday, September 14, 2006

DESTRESS

Wo! Today's Geography test was really hard! I answered everything but seems to be out of point which means I am so dead. What did i research on population at wikipedia for 2h for?! Everything that was tested is in the textbook. Boooo... O well I got over the Geography test matter fast enough! Cause we must not cry over spilt milk!!! And so i got home and bath and got the dark ring circles at my eyes cause I slept at 1am for two days consecutively!!! So immediately, I felt tired (I dunno why) and I went for my first 5h afternoon nap since I was born!!!

Haha and I feel so energetic now and ate like 5 chicken wings, some steamed some fried! And many many papayas too (about 10 pieces)! And now currently chionging E&I powerpoint presentation although I only in charge of all the titles and shit whereas Cheryl did all the info (with her parents haha omg her parents sooo nice help with project work!) but I also researched on two banks horx (out of four banks!!!but she doing on the calculations-.-) so I didn't slack completely!!! =P

Okay, so thats the end of my post today!!! BE OPTIMISTIC!!! =PPP And stop playing maple or any games!!! Exams are coming and you don't want to regret not studying! Even I have started studying, shouldn't you?!

No comments: